Find urologists who are familiar with diagnostic biomarker tests to rule out aggressive prostate cancer.

However, any urologist can perform the SelectMDx test, you can ask the urologist of your choice to perform the SelectMDx test.

Download the patient brochure to take with you to your urologist.

You urologist can request a free test. Your urologist can find more information here.